Are you a charity, not-for-profit or local authority looking for alternative sources of funding? Need help turning your fundraising ideas into practical plans? Time for an independent review of your fundraising strategy and resources? Or simply unsure how or where to even start?
Contact us to find out how you could benefit from Fundraising In A Box: a practical, affordable package developed to provide high quality fundraising support, designed around you, your particular requirements and the challenges you face.
What’s in the Box?
- Strategic planning session: A detailed review and practical workshop to look at your situation, review current plans, address challenges, discuss aspirations and explore all possible fundraising opportunities. All team members and stakeholders welcome.
- Fundraising plan: The output of the strategic planning session is your own, dedicated Fundraising plan, produced for you by Sixth Voice and including a set of implementation tools and templates (i.e. what to do and how to do it).
- Six monthly review: A thorough review meeting to evaluate fundraising progress together, assess key developments, and identify additional opportunities to pursue.
- Monthly progress meetings: An opportunity to touch base by phone or skype and obtain feedback, refinements or guidance on any aspect of your fundraising.
- Support Line: Support at the end of a phone to answer questions and provide guidance between meetings as necessary.
For further Fundraising In A Box details and costs, contact Owen by email: firstname.lastname@example.org